I'm excited to see you take that step and take your education to the next level by finishing your degree! So how do you do that?
1. Realize that a strategic education plan will have a major impact on your success.
2. Quickly validate your knowledge of college subjects so you can earn credit in hours, days or weeks, not months or years.
3. Accumulate a combination of college credits and courses over the course of 6 months.
4. Choose the right university for you.
5. Graduate sooner and avoid loads of college debt.
Just imagine if you or your child could graduate college debt free as an A+ student, in 6 months. In 180 days or less, you could choose ANY major and complete a Bachelor degree at almost ANY college or university.